12 Reasons to Choose Capture Imaging
- CAPTURE IMAGING’S LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Our incredible guarantee ensures your total peace of mind.
THERE’S ZERO COST for the photo session and if for any reason you don’t want the photos, there’s never a cost at all!
- FEEL WELCOME when you meet with our friendly staff. As a boutique studio we treat all customers like members of our own family. Sit down and have a coffee with us as we discuss your photo shoot. It’s all about YOU.
- VALUABLE PERSONAL ART.
All images are photographed and retouched using our unique style and only the very best are shown to you. Once these prints are on the wall they become true works of ART, and should be displayed with pride. Invest in your family and with time your art will become priceless.
- LIFESTYLE PORTRAIT SPECIALISTS. We aim to capture your lifestyle with un-posed images that reflect who you are, and how you see yourself and your family. We use movement and interaction to create a relaxed and natural photo session. Your final images will show your true personality.
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. All the talented people who work here are PASSIONATE about their jobs and the positive difference it makes to our clients lives. You will feel this vibe as soon as you meet with us.
- AWARD WINNING STUDIO. This means that we aim to portray you and your family in a unique, aesthetic and creative way. We have been recognised for photographic excellence at the Australian Professional Photographic Awards.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
Based in Port Stephens and “the bay”, we are ideally situated in one of the most picturesque places in the world. Within 10 minutes of our studio you can choose to be photographed on one of our stunning beaches, rocky outcrops, natural Australian bush or even a few ‘secret spots’ we know you will enjoy. We also have a fully equipped studio for those who prefer traditional indoor portraits.
- FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR CHOICE that as an AIPP MEMBER, we are committed to professional, fast, courteous and reliable service. We believe in the golden rule. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. We always ensure that our customers are satisfied and our goal is to make you a life-long client. Check out our TESTIMONIALS.
TRENDY, CUTTING-EDGE BOUTIQUE STUDIO. We are continually adding new items and gifts for you to enjoy. We live by the philosophy of constantly improving our services and products. Check out our blog, or become a friend on facebook.
- CONVENIENT BUSINESS HOURS. We are open late on a Thursday and most of Saturday for those who work long hours.
- WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. We started Help-Portrait Port Stephens where we give back to those in need in our community, as well as our Aquakids project which was a great success, raising thousands for SIDS and Kids. We also donate to the following charities: Save the Children, Greenpeace, and World Society for the Protection of Animals.
BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY
For more information or to book your session call us today (02) 4981 9659 between 11am-3pm. Or you can send Hazel an email with any questions you may have about our photography services. If for any reason you don’t want the photos, there’s never a cost at all!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY.
Every person who has entered our home has commented on the canvas prints and the framed print. All very complimentary.
I’m so pleased with the way the essence of our family has been captured, thankyou.
Brent and I had a quick look through the wedding album on Sunday night. It looks a absolutely fantastic, we are so happy. There are so many great photos – the full page black and white farm shot is my favorite at the moment. But all of them came up great. We would like to extend our thanks to you and Brent for your professional work in capturing our day and producing the album. We have so many fantastic shots and great memories. Brent’s approach made us feel so relaxed on the day. We would definitely recommend Capture Imaging to anyone wanting quality wedding photography.
To be made feel so special, the care given to help replace what we lost in the ‘Black Saturday fires’ we will never be able to repay. Our heartfelt thanks just doesn’t seem enough. All the best for the future. Kindest regards….Gail.
Again, thank you so much for all the help with the whole process – before, during and after the wedding. It is amazing to see the day in an album. Everyone has commented on what a great job you gus did on the day. Please pass on my thanks to Brent and Rosie.
I can’t tell you how happy I am with the picture. Each time I look at it, it bring gs tears to my eyes. It was a very special photo of me and my boys, and Brent made it easy and natural. We had such a fun time.
Just a quick note to let you know how much we enjoyed the photo session with Brent. Brent and his assistant made us feel very comfortable from the start. It was very relaxed, yet professional at the same time. The choice of the beach as a background was apt because it is a family hangout for us and despite the twins being a little wild, Brent and his assistant well and truly rose to the challenge. We are really impressed with how you have managed to catch the personality of each member of the family, especially the princess-ness of Tash and the tomboyish-ness of Soph. The appointment after the photo session was great. The viewing facilities were exceptional and there was a wide range of products/photo styles to chose from. We especially love the photo on canvas set up. It takes pride of place in our dining room. I took the album to work to show my friends and they were very impressed with the quality and natural-ness of the pictures. I do believe that a bit of business will be coming your way. Thank you for the wonderful day out and the pictures that were produced from it. The memories are just lovely.
Soooo pleases with my photos!! Absolutely fantastic service from the initial meeting to picking up my shots! Will definitely return for more 😍
OMG, thank you so much for the most natural, beautiful and magical images of my family. you were able to capture the heart and essence of our family in our amazing photos. From the very first meeting with you we felt at ease and on the day of our photo's you mafe it so much fun. You have given us gorgeous moments in these photis and I will treasure them forever. Highly recommended to everyone. Thank you!
It was such an incredibly easy experience. There was never any pressure to upgrade or spend lots of money. The pre and post meetings were very relaxed. The photo shoot was so much fun and no stress. A very professional experience on a personal level.
Capture Imaging was , well what can I say FANTASTIC.. The shoot was so relaxed and full of laughs. Geoff was great and it was a wonder he had a voice left after little miss stubborn (1and half year old) wouldn't look up and was too intrigued with everything else but the camera. Went to the viewing of the shoot and fell in love with them all (tissues needed) Thank you for a fantastic, great and relaxing experience 5 stars for sure.